- It’s a £163m government fund which runs from now until 31.3.20
- Phase 1 provides for revenue funding towards the cost of developing projects – including refurbishment projects.
- It’s accessed via Homes England, but you don’t have to be a Registered Provider to be eligible to apply for funding.
- Applications are open until 31.12.19 or until the available funds are committed.
- To be eligible for funding you need to meet the MHCLG definition of what counts as “community led housing” – see Prospectus 
- Homes England have nominated contact people in each region to provide advice and guidance on applying listed in the Prospectus